We're a quickly growing company and looking to hire great talent to join our team. We are VC-funded and lead by experienced professionals . We work hard, but keep level-heads. Our office is right in the heart of downtown Northampton, just a 3 minute walk from the bus stop.
Here are our current openings:
Customer Success Manager
MachineMetrics was founded by a small group of software and manufacturing professionals that couldn’t sit still and are obsessed with making an incredible product. We may not change the world, but we will make factory floors more productive and efficient.
Our work environment is busy, non-political, and comfortable. People that do well here are able to self-manage but aren’t afraid to reach out for guidance. Our team is committed to making an awesome product that will help our customers see serious improvements.
Customer Success Managers are responsible for making sure that our customers get the MOST and the BEST out of our product.
THIS IS NOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE POSITION. Please be aware that this is more similar to a consultant or business advisor than it is a customer service rep. The focus and emphasis is not just on making our points of contacts happy, but on guiding them towards measurable successes in their business. You will:
- Be the primary contact and advocate for our customers
- Become an expert in MachineMetrics and the trusted advisor to each of our customers
- Become an expert in their manufacturing processes, and identify opportunities where machine data can help improve operations
- Work with the product team to guide the product roadmap and prioritise issues
- Work with the sale team to identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- At least 2-5 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Clear and articulate communication (written and verbal) skills and the ability to effectively drive a phone conversation
- Phenomenal organizational skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Nice to haves:
- Six Sigma certification or any training in lean manufacturing
- Fluency in other languages
- Knowledge of Hubspot
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and have a valid Driver’s License. Some travel (30%; local and national) is required. Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.