Production Monitoring for Metal Stamping and Fabrication
Whether you are machining short run parts or stamping out thousands, keeping your production lean and efficient is essential. From punching and stamping to spinning, brazing, casting, and shearing, the ability to visualize, analyze and improve every step in the fabrication process is paramount to your success.
In a crowded landscape with strong time-to-market pressure, metal and stamping manufacturers have many challenges as competitors adopt Industry 4.0 standards.
5 ways MachineMetrics is taking Stamping and Fabrication to a new level
- Real-time dashboards offer visualization of utilization, parts vs goal, OEE, set-up tracking, and machine status.
- Instant notifications via text and email when a machine goes inactive or when a machine falls behind its production goals allowing factory workers to respond to problems immediately.
- Reduce downtime with an operator interface mounted right at the machine for categorizing downtime in real-time that’s easy to use and engaging. Pareto charts are generated automatically from this data.
- Motivate operators and improve accountability by setting machine uptime or OEE goals that are viewable from operator interfaces, and shop-floor dashboards.
- Detailed Machine Analytics that will report all machine information such as faults, cycle times, status, and exportable for any period of time.
- Detailed Job Analytics that will report on how long a job took to run, downtime & quality pareto, setup times, and OEE job efficiency.
- Track Quality in Real-Time eliminating the need for paper NCR's and allowing quality managers to react immediately when an operator rejects parts.
- Simple Machine Integration for Stamping Machines, Brake Presses, Lasers, and Welding Equipment. Our field integrators will come on site for integration. No IT Support Required.
"Seconds matter in our business. MachineMetrics allows me to communicate performance goals to operators in real-time. Just this has allowed us to increase efficiency by 13%."
- Austin Peterson, President and CEO, Carlson Products