The NOV CAPS team sought to answer a fundamental question by gaining real-time insights from its machine data: How much of the time is the company using its machines? The team’s goal focused on improving operational efficiency along with machine
performance and predictive maintenance.
After thoroughly vetting different solutions, the NOV team chose to move forward using MachineMetrics. Within the first three months of using MachineMetrics, NOV improved its machine utilization at its Houston facility by 20 percent!
Within this case study, you will learn:
- How NOV was able to apply practical approaches to drive value with data that was uncovered
- Challenges that NOV faced in the technology implementation and how they overcame those challenges
- What problems NOV was able to solve using MachineMetrics
- The gains NOV saw after implementing MachineMetrics
- How MachineMetrics fits into the continuous improvement and innovation strategy of NOV moving forward